Custom Search

Thursday, June 23, 2011

??? ...Never mind. I don't want to know....



I guess some things are better left unsaid... I guess I am NOT the sole share holder in hide and seek "bad place to hide finder of all time". Must be genetic... I've had to pull my kids out of some pretty weird places...
I don't know what the idea was for my child to stick his head in the hole of the plastic container thing or how he thought that he wouldn't get found just by hiding his head, but.... Maybe I didn't need to know. Maybe I should have just left it alone, not asked any questions and just pulled the thing off his head and never spoke about it again. I could have forgotten about it (perhaps) and denied that the incident happened and all would have been well in my world.... But, no. Curiosity had to get the best of me. <Sigh...> Nope... It never happened... Never mind...

2 comments:

  1. Ummmm...all I can say about the kid getting his head stuck in a jar is...apple doesn't fall far from the tree..I can totally see you doing something like that... :)

    ReplyDelete