Custom Search

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Crap! Back to the drawing board!

Some of my "well thought out plans" are sometimes SO well thought out, it leaves no margin for error and that's when things go VERY wrong. It's generally issues with TIMING that screw me up in order to get to where I need to on time, planning out dinner for that evening from start to end, my coffee/ caffeine/ energy drink consumption...

These well thought out plans generally don't account for the timing thing. Of course this is something I know about all too well and I know myself well enough to know that this is always going to be an issue and yet I still haven't learned my lesson and I still don't account for the timing thing when I plan things out.

Quirk? Part of my charm? I don't know.... It's a thing though....

No comments:

Post a Comment