Custom Search

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Me and Caffeinated Beverages......

I probably shouldn't be drinking so many caffeinated beverages and energy drinks, but there are times when I can't function without the jolt of YAY! first thing in the morning. I think 90% of it is the self perceived need for it, but it's that 10% that screams for it like an addict at methadone clinic. Sometimes, I overdo it. I've posted about it. And considering the fact that I KNOW what high doses of caffeine does to me, you would think I would learn NOT to keep doing it, but..... I do.

My focus is gone, my attention span is diminutive and I run around like a five year old after a birthday party. I go until my body is physically exhausted, and at night, my mind is still racing like a ferret on crack. It's pretty special.

No comments:

Post a Comment