Custom Search

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Think Before You Act....

I get that my life might be a joke to some, but I can assure you, it's as serious as a heart attack to me and for people to make light of me and mine and to center us in the butt of some sick and twisted joke for sport or to think that my life is some game that they can screw around with, is going to get my attention..... And NOT in a good way.

Let's consider the small actions and large actions, well, in short, all actions, that have the malicious intents, whether it is just to stir the pot a little or to cause tsunami type waves that carry through devastation far beyond the intended "victim". I find that people are not as nice to others as they should be these days. People are cruel and spiteful and vicious and full of malice and easily find amusement in the suffering of others (another reason why tabloid magazines are so popular...) and quite honestly? It's really just another form of sadistic bullying. I don't appreciate bullies.

The world is turning into a cesspool. If people took the time to consider their actions before carrying them through, especially when the actions are known to be something less than polite and kind, I really don't think that we'd be seeing some of the malaise that is quite oftentimes so common.

If we are trying to spite someone and others suffer for it, what really is the point? It just makes you a worthless piece of shit really. And to have to invest so much time in something negative when doing something positive would make life so much better.... Well.... I suppose if people are shitty enough to be spiteful, vindictive and malicious, then true positivity don't really mean a whole hell of a lot to them, does it.... Bring it. I've got a lot worse to give back.

No comments:

Post a Comment