Custom Search

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Be REASONABLE, Mia!

Why is it that when I don't agree with certain people and/ or I voice my opinion or whatever and stick to my guns with it, I end up being told that I'm being "unreasonable"? Why is it that until I agree with whatever some people are saying I need to be more flexible? You know what? I am entitled to my own opinions, my own thought processes, my own way of coming to conclusions, having my own conclusions thereof and there ain't a good god damned thing those people are gonna be able to do about it. Just deal with it and take your petty arguments elsewhere. Fuck yourself and have a great day sucking on that, douche. I'm done being told what I should think and how I should answer and what I should be. Don't tell me I'M being unreasonable. You're just being an idiot. I take the position of, "Look, either you can agree with me or you can be wrong." Bite me.

No comments:

Post a Comment