Custom Search

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Pfft....

I guess that I can be a person worthy of the opinions of other people. Some of them flattering and others of which are less than flattering. I speak my mind, I can be rude, abrasive and rather crass and crude. Although I get things done, they are done MY way. I have my own ideas about everything and I'm not afraid to voice them. I have my own opinions about everything and everyone and I don't hold back anything and I make no apologies for who and what I am. I wish people would come to that and accept that that's who I am. Things would be so much easier! Please, by all means judge me if you must and come to your own conclusions and have your own opinions, but don't pretend that they are worth a grain of salt to me. Kthnxbai.

No comments:

Post a Comment