Custom Search

Monday, June 4, 2012

Shut the FUCK up!

There is a damn good reason why there are a few individuals that I will not give the time of day to to listen to their meow meow, whiny baby whatever the fuck any more. It's because I am DAMN sick and tired of being the reason for their woe or the catalyst for their descent into some self imposed abyss of misery or whatever and I have to be talked down to like some piece of shit or some stupid idiot.

Long gone are the days when I will put up with that kind of shit. I don't even take it from my pop, whose spiraling descent into senility has left him MORE of a cranky, nasty old codger or my mom, whose martyr complex has become exponentially worse over the last couple of years and whose sadistic streak has gotten deeper and wider.

I've started putting people in their place and hot damn, does it ever feel good. Yes, my language is foul and I cuss a lot. (Why? Because FUCK YOU!) And I make no bones about calling people out and telling them where they can shove things. (Generally in the pee hole area...) And honestly, now that I have a "reputation" of being "hard to handle", people don't bug me any more.  Talk about me behind my back and make fun of me, sure, but they don't have the balls to confront me and say things to my face. Figures.... Eat a bag of dicks. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment