Custom Search

Sunday, December 11, 2011

The spirit of Christmas!


Yup... Holiday shopping brings out the worst in me, but mine is more of a grumbling, inward kind of bad... It's that time of year again when out at the malls or wherever, I get to witness the wonderful-ness of the spirit of Christmas as people fight and claw their way around the stores buying up all sorts of crap for gifts. 'Tis the season...
Last year I witnessed a woman tossing a little boy out of her way to get to a pegboard of toys. This year, I'm sure we'll see more of the same type of behavior running rampant all the fuck over the place. I choose NOT to go out and braves the retail places simply because I don't know whether I'd be able to keep my head. And GOD forbid if I had my kids out and something happened to one of them... I am a mama bear. Don't touch my kids. If you do, no amount of anything is going to pry me off of you and remove my fingers from your eye sockets as I use your head like a bowling ball.

No comments:

Post a Comment