Custom Search

Friday, December 9, 2011

Chuck Norris facts.....


I have an obsession with Chuck Norris facts. No doubt. I don't know what it is about them that I find so amusing, but there you go. I find them and I giggle myself stupid over them. Most people know about my obsession with Chuck Norris facts as well and of course, being EVER SO AWESOME, when they find a particularly good one, they are kind enough to share them with me.
Now, for really real though? From what I understand, real life Chuck Norris is a nice guy. He's a philanthropist. He is known for his contribution towards organizations such as Funds for Kids, Veteran's Administration National Salute to Hospitalized Veterans, the United Way, and the Make-A-Wish Foundation in the form of donations as well as fund-raising activities. He's a Republican, an NRA member, a Christian, a former Air Force Air Policeman and a family man.
It just makes the Chuck Norris facts better. Just sayin'....

No comments:

Post a Comment