Custom Search

Thursday, December 8, 2011

My life ain't so bad.....


I've often complained about my life and some of the things that happen in it. I am thankful for the many things that I DO have. I don't think I've ever been NOT grateful for them. My issues sometimes lay in dwelling (perhaps a bit too long at times) in the crap that gets heaped onto my plate. I'm working on sorting it all out. And as far as any of my "rock bottom" moments? I know it could have been a lot worse. I've always managed to crawl back out and claw my way back to where I needed to be.
Life isn't always a bowl of cherries. I get it. I'm doing what I can and doing it myself and doing it well because no one is going to do it for me. Nothing good is ever going to get handed to me. On the other side of that, just because someone is smiling at me when they hand me a bagful of dog shit doesn't mean I have to take it either. Keep moving forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment