Custom Search

Friday, December 30, 2011

Self Help-y people....



I've never really understood the whole, "self help" thing where you have some guy or gal telling you how to make your life better and whatnot. It kind of defeats the whole purpose if you have to have someone TELL you how to be happy, no? I mean, here you have some"speaker" of sorts telling you how you should live your life in order for you to be happy. Meanwhile, this person is laughing himself to the bank thinking, "SUCKERS! I fed you all a bunch of bullshit and you all paid to hear it and I'm filthy rich, living the life you all wish you had!"
The key to being happy isn't what someone else tells you it is. It isn't a matter of someone telling you how to get it either. It's a personal journey that you have to discover on your own. I think people miss the point of that. Just sayin'....

No comments:

Post a Comment