Custom Search

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

It's not my fault....

I post a lot about the stupidity of others, my perception of the stupidity of others or just plain stupidity. I am allowed to do this, have my own opinions and voice them so that people can chose or chose not to read in what it is that I have to say. It's not my fault that stuff happens and I happen to be there to witness it. I enjoy watching the stupidity of others and watching their FAIL moment and laughing out loud about it. It's not because I made that shit happen. It's because the people whom I watch fail are either very stupid, make bad decisions or both, none of which I can really take any credit for. Some people were not made to walk and chew gum at the same time or talk out loud and drive at the same time. Hell, some people weren't made to do anything but take up space and breathe... It's not like I want bad things to happen to people either. That really isn't the case. It's just that sometimes, in witnessing someone stupid, doing something stupid, they need to have a "lesson learned" moment.

I hear people saying that everyone is here for a reason and everyone serve a purpose in life. They were put here because of some grand design... I guess if I stopped and thought about it, without stupid people to make fun of, I wouldn't have so much to write about and I'd probably be pretty bored. On the other side of that, I think I might be happier with a lack of subjects to write about than actually having some of these people on the planet. I don't know.... Six? Half dozen? Hmm.....

No comments:

Post a Comment