Custom Search

Thursday, December 11, 2014

Another reason I might be going to hell.....

My sense of humor takes me to all sorts of places... Some of it crosses into inappropriately funny.... But I had to stop and think, "Why is it so fucking inappropriate? And who deemed that it is or isn't or should or shouldn't be considered inappropriate anyway?"

It's not like I'll laugh at some atrocious act that led to a bloodbath and murder and crap like that or because of some tragic event or whatever, but I do try and find humor wherever I can because I think it's important.

I laugh when I see people trip and fall. I mean, once I've calmed down, I'll go and see if I can help out and stuff, but I still laugh. I joke about all sorts of things that I probably shouldn't, not because I think it's funny so much as it is, I like to make light of certain serious subjects just to try and soften it up a little for myself. I'm not one for being serious all the time and taking everything so fucking seriously. I can't do it. It makes my head hurt and makes me want to go all bonkers. I need to break it up and find humor in everything, regardless of whether or not it's considered appropriate or not. I don't exactly do it to offend other people. I do it just so I don't end up losing my mind. Of course, that intention ALWAYS gets lost and I end up being deemed an asshole anyway... Oh well...

No comments:

Post a Comment