Custom Search

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Certainly me.....

I am very easily amused by simple things. I can make pretend an epic moment out of the most mundane things. I laugh at random things. What can I say? It's who I am. Laughing is so important. I try to do it as often as I can, despite what my day is like. I like to finish things off with an epic (pretend) movie explosion. I like to do the slow-mo walk, without looking back with cool theme music in the background thing when I'm done with things too. There is just a certain feeling, a certain little positive moment that can make the difference when I'm having a particularly shitty day and stuff like this helps. Something in the back of my mind that is constantly saying, if I can find ONE positive thing or ONE happy thing or ONE thing that makes me laugh, it couldn't have been such a bad day.... Some days that works better than others, but there are some days that it takes a little extra effort. Thankfully, because I am so easily amused, it doesn't take much these days. I think because I have excised quite a bit of negative shit from my life. Although I still have quite a ways to go, in looking back, I've come a long way.

It's not that I like to look back often, but every once in a while, a glance over my shoulder to see how far I've come isn't a terrible thing.... But NEVER when I'm walking away from a toilet that automatically flushes. 'Cause I'm cool like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment