Custom Search

Thursday, September 26, 2013

What?

So, I got told that I was an "amazing person" by some random stranger. I gave her the "German Shepard head tilt". Seriously?

So, I thought about it. I mean, I will admit that my frequent and often times creative use of the word FUCK is pretty impressive, and has inspired such terms as "go fuck yourself with a running chainsaw..." Then there is my superhuman ability to surf through 300 channels in less than 2 minutes while shoving various pastries into my face. I can use every swear word I know in a single sentence. My sarcastic remarks and overall snarkiness is first rate. I have the ability to attract undesirables that end up being the fodder for my blog posts. I mean, the personal anecdotes from my everyday are pretty much just the never ending FREAKAPOLOOZA Parade that is my life. Not that this woman would have known anything about any of this.....

Wow... When I put it THAT way, I guess I AM pretty amazing! I'm fucking awesome! Wither people. Wither. Be grateful y'all know me. I must go forth now and put all of these and the many more of my talents into action and dazzle the world with my awesome super amazingness!!!! :with heavy sarcasm:

I hate people. I wish these random strangers would leave me alone..... She probably thought she was talking to someone else....... :S

No comments:

Post a Comment