Custom Search

Saturday, September 21, 2013

I'm outside! OPEN THE DOOR!

Puppy Guts and I totally do this. I get him to come outside and help me unload the car or he tells me to come open the door for him. It works out well. There's no guessing who is at the door..... It's ME. I mean, not that our relationship is based on a series of texts. We do actually have real conversations and interactions with one another.

So, is it a matter of laziness on our part? Well, I guess on one hand, it might be considered as such. I mean, texting has become a normal form of communication between some people, as disgusting as that sounds. No meaningful anything. On the other hand, it takes quite a bit more effort to text, "I'm at the door. Come open it! I love you!" than it does to push a doorbell button too.

I don't know..... I guess it has it's place and all, but I'd much rather prefer chatting and actually seeing a person's reaction through conversation than texting. So much gets lost when it's just typed words....

No comments:

Post a Comment