Custom Search

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Another "I hate people" rant

At the school, I ran into these women having THIS conversation:

Woman 1 (bitch): Well, congratulations on your new addition! She's beautiful...... Well, let me tell you, when MY daughter was born, she didn't have that rash on her face like <BABY> does here. MY daughter also had these sweet little dimples on her cheeks and a perfect patch of golden hair on her head..... Yes, MY daughter was born perfect.....

Woman 2 (victim): Yeah, okay.... Well, it was rough. I went through 10 hours of labor, but ended up with a c-section......

Bitch: Oh that's terrible! I would have felt like such a failure at that point! To get THAT far and then end up with a c-section? I felt completely victorious when I ACTUALLY gave birth to my children.

Victim: ......oh. Well, no, it wasn't terrible at all. The both of us faired well and the baby's healthy!

Bitch: So, you're breast feeding, right? Because you know anything else is just wrong!

Victim: Well, because of the c-section, my milk didn't come in well.... I'm breast feeding, but supplementing with the bottle......

Bitch: Oh.... What a shame. Well, I hope your child doesn't end up with all the problems associated with formula feeding. I mean, if you love your children, breast feeding really IS the only way.....

I am completely surprised that the victim didn't do something or at the ver least SAY something. I guess that's why I labeled woman 2 "victim". Did I mention that I hate people? Yeah. I hate people. For this bitch to take away so much from this other woman on, what is on of the most joyous of occasions, was just wrong. I signed my boy (who was absent yesterday due to head congestion) back in to attendance and loudly said to the two youngest, "See that?" pointing to bitch, "THAT is NOT polite you guys.... That's what we call 'being a bitch'. Can you say 'bitch'?" Of course, they both comply. Happily. I turned to victim as I gazed upon this red, wrinkly, angry, Winston Churchill looking mini-gremilin and said, "She is absolutely PERFECT! Congratulations!" And of course my kids were all goo goo ga ga and AWWWWWW over the baby. I eyed bitch, daring her to say something. I got nothing. Bullies HATE being challenged, but alas, they are nothing more than cowards. This one needed to be put in her place. Miraculously, she shut up and I left.

I hate people.

No comments:

Post a Comment