Custom Search

Sunday, September 22, 2013

Sorry Excuses........

I don't let my kids get away with things. I like to call them out when I can. I cannot tolerate their lame ass excuses as to why they didn't do something they were supposed to or why they did something they weren't. I hate the whining and the drama and I don't stand for them blaming all of their woes on everyone around them. But it seems they keep on going with these fucking behaviors and it truly makes me wonder where the fuck they are learning these god damned habits and behavior. It makes me wonder who allows them keep on getting away with those behaviors. And it makes me wonder why.

I get that it's hard being "the bad guy" in the eyes of your children, but people need to get the fuck over that shit and get to parenting their kids. This is getting to be ridiculous. WHY would you want your kids to grow up to be self righteous, selfish, self entitled little cunts? It totally makes me sick. Maybe it's that these people are self righteous, selfish, self entitled little cunts themselves and it becomes difficult to recognize the very same behaviors they exhibit themselves, but believe me when I say, it is VERY apparent to other people when the children start acting in that same manner. It's disgusting.

I continue to fix the negative behaviors that my children bring home because that's my job as a parent. Yes, I have to yell and punish my kids in order to get my point across, because that's my job as a parent. I have to play the role of the bad guy sometimes and play the role of "MOM" because that's my job as a parent. I refuse to throw money and electronics and gifts to my kids because, A.) I can't afford it, and B.) it accomplishes nothing but rewarding all their crappy behaviors as it is allowed to continue because pansy assed "parents" find it hard to keep their kids in line and actually ACTIVELY PARENT their kids.

Yeah, I suppose that if an explanation such as this is needed for people, they never really got the point of becoming a parent anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment