Custom Search

Sunday, September 29, 2013

I AM the Truman Show.......

Perhaps it is my notorious "people watching" that makes me hyper aware of the "participants" in the Psychopalooza Parade that is my life and I just notice them more. Maybe the frequency that I vibrate at naturally attracts them to me and THAT'S why I have so many around me. I mean, seriously. My life seems like it is just a series of strange occurrences strung together haphazardly starring the most loathsome and/or downright crazy and/or mean and/or just weird people.Then I have another theory. Maybe I AM the real Truman Show, and my watching that movie was to help me become aware that my life really IS being orchestrated by some producer/director with a sick and twisted sense of humor and everyone is watching my life on TV and in order to raise the ratings, I get faced with several WTF moments everyday...... That's a pretty disturbing thought. I apologize to all my fans for the things I do. And that other disgusting habit I have. And no, I don't think I had corn and carrots that night, but apparently I did because there it was, am I right?

No comments:

Post a Comment