Custom Search

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

What ever happened to MTV?

I can remember a time when MTV played actual music videos. I mean, MTV stood for MUSIC television. We didn't have all these stupid, retarded shows about stupid shit and stupid people doing stupid things. We weren't subjected to mind numbing "reality" shows about shallow intellectually challenged morons whom I'd give a dollar to punch out.

It's not to say that all the music videos were great and the music was awesome or anything, but I have to say that even the worst of it was all quite a bit better than what is considered "the best" of these "reality" shows. Seriously....... Intelligence is still declining and everything is  still being dumbed down for the lowest common denominator as we are continually being subjected to more stupidity and we allow our children to idolize these pieces of common trash. Yay......

And people wonder why the fuck I'm so angry all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment