Custom Search

Friday, July 5, 2013

Animal thoughts........

I've often gone to zoos and stuff and wondered what the fuck the animals must be thinking. I mean in people speak. And the WTF moments that they must experience or see every day. I mean can you imagine? I mean, even animals that I see every day must think some crazy shit on a day to day basis. And the things that they must think about us? Yeesh, I can't even begin to imagine.

There is no doubt in my mind, that animals feel emotions. They have "thoughts" and "feelings". And on some level, they understand things WAY more than I think most people give them credit for. I really don't buy the "expert's" opinions that animals are primitive and are not capable of expressing and understanding a wide range of thoughts and emotions. Those "experts" are idiots.

I sometimes like to watch animals, whether it be pets or just critters in the yard or something, and assign voices and characteristics to them and imagine the "thoughts" running through their minds. Run through all the different scenarios as they play out and their reactions and the dialogs and stuff. They'll have names and a whole background and a character "explanation" and everything. It gets pretty elaborate sometimes. And then I catch someone staring at me and giving me strange looks as I sit there staring at some random animals, smiling away like an idiot and giggling to myself..... :sigh:

No comments:

Post a Comment