Custom Search

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

One stop place to find it all.....

When I tell you that you can find just about anything on Youtube, you really can. From helpful to bizarre, uplifting to downright twisted, unbelievable happy to incredibly sad, uproariously funny to just plain WRONG. I mean, name your extremes and everything in between. You're going to find it. One of my favorite past times with Puppy Guts is typing in a random string of words in the finder box on youtube. The scary thing is, s good portion of the time, there are hits. Some of them are great, others just want to make us want to wash our eyes out with acid...... And yet we continue to play that game anyway, coming up with more strange word combinations as we go along.

It seems everyone has a youtube channel now a days. It's almost like the facebook thing. Everyone has one of those too. And just like on the facebook, people share on the youtube. And it's interesting. I mean, think about it..... It has yet to cease to amaze me how much smaller the world really is now. Some of the things I've seen on youtube has been so awesome and I think about how I might not have ever seen anything like it had it not been for this internet thing! Sure, there have been things that I have cursed the internet for subjecting me to, but the good far outweighs the bad.

I'm still not sure how one gets his dick stuck in the ceiling fan though...... I'm not sure I WANT to know, but I'm sure we will eventually search for that on youtube anyway.


And yes. I have a Youtube channel too. Yup..... There goes the neighborhood.

No comments:

Post a Comment