Custom Search

Monday, August 30, 2010

Books...

I've read, re-read and re-read again all the Dresden books to date... Mitchell! WTF?! Why would you do this to me? Cliffhangers are so not my thing! Jim Butcher needs to hurry along with the next one because I need to know NOW!
And despite the fact that Harry is an incurable dork, there is just something cute and a little bit lick-able about him, isn't there? He's a bit of a pansy sometimes, but when it's time to kick ass, he doesn't just kick, he WHOOPS ASS!
Mitchie! I need to know NOW! And by the way, just where the the bloody hell is my chocolate chip cookie with the caramel ribbon?
Oh, and another thing,  why does it say "matrix" in Japanese on Harry's staff? I thought they were supposed to be some ancient runes or something that were carved into his staff... Just curious...

No comments:

Post a Comment