Custom Search

Thursday, November 17, 2011

SHUTUP!


I have my moments when I am not too cordial when it comes to certain types of people. Standing around and talking to them is a painful experience because I would really rather be doing ANYTHING else, but they try and have a conversation with me anyway. I don't get that. It should be obvious from my disdain that I don't want to continue on with the conversation, but it seems to drag on anyway as the idiot I'm not wanting to talk to tries desperately to resuscitate the conversation by yammering on and asking me my opinion or asking questions. I finally get to a point where I will say to someone, "I really don't want to talk to you...." The response? "Why?"
"Why? Because FUCK YOU, that's why!"  It is a great conversation finisher. You should try it some time. It works wonders.

No comments:

Post a Comment