Custom Search

Monday, November 7, 2011

Easily distracted....


I love how easily distracted I can be sometimes. Yes, MOST of the time, it is annoying because I get off task and forget to do something and I end up spending more time on something then I really needed to, but there are some times when it does rather come in handy. Times like when I'm upset about something. Stomping around, I find something that distracts me and I go with it. Some time later I finish off all the things I needed to get done that day and I go back to what it was that pissed me off, but by this time, I've usually forgotten what it was that had me in such a stit. When or if I remember, it never really seems as bad as I had originally thought and I deal with it. It figures. My A.D.D. does come in handy sometimes! YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment