Custom Search

Thursday, November 3, 2011

I threw up in my mouth a little....


I've seen this picture along with a couple of others (same guy)... I'm at a loss here. Does he think the knives, guns (are they even real?) and guitars make him look cool? Maybe the long hair and Speedo? This is a sickness. Seriously! It is! I am doubting that this guy knows how to play the guitar and I don't think he knows how to run a pistol either. Even if he could do both, he's still a fat, hairy, ugly bastard with no chance of ever getting laid, and that's probably his mom's basement anyway. I just needed to comment on this picture because these are yet another type of people I like to mock. The guy took this picture thinking, "I am a SEXY BEAST!" and now all the world can be out there laughing their right foul heads off.

On the other hand, I wonder if there is a someone who thought, "I'd hit that!".... I don't know what's scarier at the moment....

Then there's the person behind the camera who agreed to help take the picture.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment