Custom Search

Monday, November 21, 2011

A different kind of "bringing hell".....


We all have people in our lives that we have told to go to hell. I've had people who've told me to go to hell myself. Whatever.

So, I began thinking. What is hell anyway? Is it a place of fire and brimstone and perpetual suffering? And if it's a place of perpetual suffering, what kind of suffering is it? I mean, is it like excruciating pain and agony? I mean, some people get off on that kind of stuff... SO then what? Eternal suffering through emotional misery? Well, I know quite a few many people who are CONSTANTLY in self pity mode and would rather be the eternal victims and live in misery...

Maybe it's more like an individualized thing, custom made for everyone. Tailor made for whoever with their own brand of hellish suffering. Like, mine would be a world without bacon. Can you imagine the suffering for a person like Bin Laden? Bacon everywhere and pink, prancing unicorns and rainbows and cute, furry, fluffy things naked women beating him like a pinata every hour on the hour and feeding him tainted pork products that had gone bad...

And what of the people who I feel should go to hell, but won't. My thoughts on this? I should be that person's hell. Not in a mean or malicious way or anything like that and (unless under certain circumstances where it was necessary) it wouldn't be violent or cause injury or harm. I am talking about something else. Annoying a person so bad that your mere presence alone drives them bonkers is the best way, especially if it's someone you see every day. The "annoying thing" is the easiest thing to do and brings it's own brand of hellishness to the one you're annoying.
I just like to smile like nothing in the world is wrong, let go of all the anger or resentment that I have for said individual, forgive them for whatever and move on. Nothing annoys them so much. It's a fun time for all..... Well, maybe just for me, but it gets the job done.

No comments:

Post a Comment