Custom Search

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Thanks y'all!


I would like to take this opportunity to thank the people in my life who have been so patient and understanding while I went through the process of deciphering my own chicken scratch and five year old alien shorthand. I still don’t know what half of those symbols were (hieroglyphics?) and I still think “that phrase” may have been in Swahili… Thanks for keeping my spirits up and forcing me back on track when I slacked off and Facebooked when I should have been working! And thanks for not listening to my whining and complaining and making me keep on going when all I wanted to do was quit…. Even though I was crying and begging and pleading for mercy and threatening to file a restraining order while brandishing the pink fluffy pen of doom…

A few “props” to certain people who allowed me to use their concepts and ideas in the storytelling:

Richard Dimitri, creator of Senshido. A concept displayed through some parts of this book. (“It even works on monsters!”  “Seriously?”) See Rich? I did some. Now you go do some too!

For more info on Senshido, please contact Richard at:
Senshido International
P.O. Box 3133
Jasper, Alberta
T0E1E0 Canada
(514)-500-2535
http://senshidointernational.blogspot.com/
http://www.senshido.com/



Chris Adams, owner of Specter Tactical. For training and “technical advisor stuff”, because I’ve got something better than “Stuff was happening. <Describe stuff> After the described stuff, with the things <describe things>, there has to be a WOO HOO! before <Slap!> The Woo Hoo goes along with the stuff that happened with the thing. Make sure it's all WHOA!”, (an actual line in the original manuscript…) Yeah… Because, wow… When the words escaped me, yeah… Wow…

For more info, please contact Chris at:
SPECTER SERVICES, LLC
Military & Law Enforcement Tactical Training
60 River Road
East Haddam, CT 06423
860-908-0500
Email: chrisa2@earthlink.net


My friends, S., P., C., F., C.S., M.F., and T. who saw me through a lot of frustration. You didn’t make it better, but saw me through it anyway…

Bobby, thanks for reading through and helping to correct my REALLY GOOD grammar and other stuff like that. Sorry I subjected you to it… I know. Believe me… I know…

Bacon, for all the yummy goodness you provided and nourishing me with your tasty deliciousness and mighty bacon-y awesomeness.

And of course, thanks Otis, for keeping me amused and my feet warm and the room constantly smelling like wet dog… Well, maybe not so much on the last one…

No comments:

Post a Comment