Custom Search

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

So... I made changes of my own...



There are those that I asked to read through the book and I appreciated their input. The there are those who I didn't and... Well, not so much in the appreciation department. I get that it's their JOB to tell me what's wrong and stuff, but at least the people who I asked were nice enough to just point it out and say something constructive instead of pointing, laughing and making me sit in the corner... Okay, maybe they didn't make me go sit in a corner, but still.
I went through the book on my own and made a few changes here and there... Just to get everything to flow a little better. Little bits here, little bits there... The thing was already 292 pages and with the little bits I added, now it's 293 pages. Whatever...
In the process, I know that there are going to be things that are cut, things that are changed, things that are rearranged... Etc.. I get it, but there are things that I'm going to change too... DEAL WITH IT! Just sayin'...

No comments:

Post a Comment