Custom Search

Thursday, March 24, 2011

I need a job...



So, in another moment of contemplation, I came to the conclusion that I need to find another means of income. A published author makes no money really and working for my dad is proving to be more stressful than its worth.
Would I like to be the next J.K. Rowling? Hell yeah I would! IS it going to happen? Pfft! No! I think my goals on this were much more realistic than the next guy's. My goal was just to be able to say, "Yeah, I did it... This one's for you, kiddos! Mommy wrote y'all a book!" and for the most part, that whole process is done. Come summertime, I will be able to slap down a copy in front of each of them and say, "There you go!"
The chances of being the next multi gojillionaire author is slim to none. I would stand a better chance trying to win lotto. Whatever... I can guarantee that there are NO sparkly vampires and NO teenage girls trapped in a love triangle (hmm... necrophilia or beastiality... Decisions, decisions...). That's probably the reason WHY I'll never make it... It's all about the zombies, werewolves and vampires now... Shit!

No comments:

Post a Comment