Custom Search

Monday, September 26, 2011

You must be joking......


The witnessing of other peoples' stupidity has always brought me much amusement as well as much exasperation. I'm not sure what it is about these moments, but I usually find myself witnessing a lot of it. Is it because the number of stupid people has gone up? Or is it simply because subconsciously, I know that it provides me with much entertainment that I have become attuned to finding the stupidity to witness. The first notion brings much concern and quite honestly, it scares me a little, but in thinking about it, it kind of makes sense too.... I'd like to lean more towards the second explanation as it is a little more comforting (a little) as I know I will always be able to find myself some sort of entertainment. But then I go back to wondering why it is that finding such stupidity so easily accomplished, bringing me back to point one. The number of stupid people is on the rise..... SHIT! I feel another bout of insomnia coming on because of that thought..... Crap! The number of stupid people are on the rise... We are all doomed.

No comments:

Post a Comment