Custom Search

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Relaxing....



I suppose there are different ways different people "relax". I tried something new recently. It was a weekend that I didn't have the kids since they were with their dad, so I spent time at Lucky's condo. A nice long weekend. Quiet, no noise, no nothing. I had a nice cup of coffee and was able to finish it while it was still hot (not cold after I had forgotten my cup somewhere because I needed to get up and do something) I read a newspaper from cover to cover, skipping all the bits I didn't want to know about. I did all the puzzles all by myself without ANYONE telling me what went where or how to do them. I read a book. I cooked up food that I wanted to eat. No schedules as to when what needed to get done and when. NOTHING needed doing. It was cool. And when it was time to get the kids and get them home, I was totally in my groove. How cool was THAT?

No comments:

Post a Comment