Custom Search

Sunday, October 9, 2011

More stupidity....


Come on. We all have certain individuals in our lives who never cease to amaze and amuse us with their stupidity. You may even be seen as that individual to someone you know. Hell, I may even be seen as that individual to someone I know. Whatever. I get it.
There are certain types of stupidity that always make me laugh. I've described several here as I've run into it. There's always such an abundance of it and if carefully sought, they make for rather amusing anecdotes. There are other types of stupidity that can drive a person mad with frustration. There is the type of stupidity that comes from sheer brilliance (I know people who are "super genius" intelligent, but can't tie their own shoes, figuratively speaking...), the stupidity that only comes from intoxication and stupidity that comes from just being stupid. Even the WORD "stupid" has a certain ring to it.
There is temporary stupidity. Everyone suffers from it. It happens. We're human. The one that amazes me most of all is the PERMANENT stupid. It never ceases to amaze me how these people survive. Yes, THAT'S the thing that amazes me. Every day things have the potential to kill them and yet.... Then they breed, creating MORE stupidity of the same variety...
Dang it! I was being amused by stupidity and now I'm back to being annoyed by it and it's pissing me off.... Pfft... Great!

No comments:

Post a Comment