Custom Search

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Ebay time of the year!


We're coming around to that time of year when people start scouring the internet for bargains and whatnot for things to give to others for the holidays. I guess that means I have to get a move on and start posting stuff on Ebay again and come up with clever and/ or sarcastic write ups for all the items I post. Sigh.... I get tons of emails about the write ups that I post with the items. A good portion of the time, it's the write ups that eventually sell the items. I guess that's my thing.
My goal IS STILL to sell at least one item in EVERY category... I still have a long way to go. In the meantime, if you're looking for the most random items or strange things, I'll have things posted shortly! Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment