Custom Search

Monday, November 10, 2014

WTF Did I Just Witness?

There truly is no explanation for certain things. They just defy any kind of logic or reason for being. Stupidity is all around us. Just look carefully and hang tight for a little while. You are sure to witness some idiot doing something stupid no matter where you happen to be.

I witness stupidity all the time. It brings me amusement for the most part , although there are certain times when I am truly saddened and frightened by the downward spiral that people's intellects are taking these days. Bah.... Whatever. It's fun watching stupid people doing stupid things and it is a form of entertainment for me.

Today's featured idiot is something of an oddity. Seriously.... I am not sure how this person is still alive. I am not really sure how he survived being him for so long. I guess Darwinism failed this time....

A guy, walking around, texting FURIOUSLY and not paying attention to his surroundings at all.... I mean NOT AT ALL..... Not stopping to look both ways while crossing the road, not looking ahead to see where he was walking. Just completely unaware of anything going on because he was texting on his phone..... :face palm: He walked into people (didn't look up to apologize), walked into a mailbox, and almost got a face full of telephone pole. People on the road beeped at him because they had to stop short, lest they run him over and he was an overall menace.

I get that sometimes we get engrossed in a conversation, but can't we sit down somewhere and do that or maybe just call and talk to that person or even meet up with the person and talk face to face? Nope. Not THIS guy. He was bound and determined to become a stain on the road or fall or something. .... Thus chlorinating the shallow end of the pool...... Hmm....... Wait a second..... Carry on there guy....



No comments:

Post a Comment